Out Loud Collective is a growing group of web designers, web developers, dreamers, and adventure seekers that are all about making your website look incredible. It makes our day to work with difference makers, community creators, status quo shakers, and growing startups looking to maximize their web presence. We are stoked to represent you and your vision, ask hard questions, and grow together. We are pretty stoked about life in general too.
- Successfully moved templated site from Shopify to Webflow, allowing for a faster, completely custom, and more client friendly website.
- Integrated user friendly animations to show off over 30 products and over 600 pictures.
- Added a brand new revenue stream through order-online, pick up in person services through their existing POS system.
- Built Ellery Camille Cosmetics logos, a motion graphic, and a style guide that guided us in the production of her custom website.
- Integrated old intake form into her website to make communication easier for both Ellery and her clients.
- Used Webflow CMS to build out a categorized blog in order to give Ellery a new avenue to reach and engage her audience.
- Migrated a DIY templated site from Clover and created something unique and custom to best showoff Compass's values.
- Integrated systems from 3rd party applications to allow for ease of updating videos, text, and more independently.
Our Work Is Varied
- They are one of a kind: We do not use templates.
- Size doesn't matter: Our sites scale to work on everything from a Huge monitor to a Nintendo NES. This is known as responsiveness.
- Everyone can enjoy them: Accessibility is important and we are constantly looking for ways to embrace and enhance best practices In the web.
- You can find our sites: While SEO is a massive undertaking and a huge field of study, it is a priority of ours to make sure that our websites follow best practices and are easily found when customers are searching for them.